2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Treatwithfood is the sole owner of the Website. We collect information from customers and visitors to the website at different points on the website.
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Treatwithfood automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Personal Information. Through your use of or visits to our website, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Treatwithfood may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Treatwithfood. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
- Partner & Customer Registration. In order to become a Partner or Customer, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We use this information to maintain contact with our Partners and Registered Customers, and to process orders.
- Product or Service Purchases. When a customer, Registered Customer, or Partner purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
- Information that you make Public. The Website may contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Treatwithfood is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Treatwithfood analyses Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Treatwithfood better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Treatwithfood is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Treatwithfood may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Treatwithfood does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Treatwithfood discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Treatwithfood discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Treatwithfood believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Treatwithfood, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Treatwithfood will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Treatwithfood to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Treatwithfood must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, personally identifiable information.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Treatwithfood network or to attend a Treatwithfood home party, Treatwithfood may send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. .
4. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
- Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as a Partner or Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us. For example, Treatwithfood sends all new Partners and Customers a welcoming email to verify email address. All Partners and Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Treatwithfood and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
- Partners and Customer Service. Treatwithfood communicates with Partners and Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their health or business in the case of partners. Treatwithfood communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Treatwithfood. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
- Links. Treatwithfood’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Treatwithfood is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Treatwithfood website.
- Security. Treatwithfood has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorised access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.